Pradip D. Dhangar, Parth S. Patil, Rohit S. Jaiswal, Azam. Z. Shaikh
Mr. Pradip D. Dhangar, Mr. Parth S. Patil, Mr. Rohit S. Jaiswal, Mr. Azam. Z. Shaikh
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Ahinsa Institute of Pharmacy, Dondaicha, Dist. Dhule.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
There are many processes in life that are taken on a daily basis. There are some common ones that we don’t even notice happen every day. One such process is evaporation. This paper also presents on evaporation. To study more about evaporation and other related concepts. It was focus on objective, factor affecting evaporation. The main characteristics, as well as the application of evaporation in pharmaceutical industry of each method are indicated. Evaporation is a process by which liquid water goes directly into the vapour phase due to an increase in temperature. The evaporation process is widely used to make drugs, especially in the pharmaceutical industry. We want to know that on which bases evaporation process effectively works and plays an important role in pharma industry as well as other industries.
Cite this article:
Pradip D. Dhangar, Parth S. Patil, Rohit S. Jaiswal, Azam. Z. Shaikh. Evaporation A Unit Operation in Pharmaceutical Industry. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 11(2):163-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2021.00027
Pradip D. Dhangar, Parth S. Patil, Rohit S. Jaiswal, Azam. Z. Shaikh. Evaporation A Unit Operation in Pharmaceutical Industry. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 11(2):163-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2021.00027 Available on: https://ajptonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-2-12
1. Ashok K. Rathoure, Bindurani L.G.P. Ram, Savita Goyal Aggarwal. Unit Operations in Chemical Industries. International Journal of Environmental Chemistry. 2019; 5(2): 11–29p
2. Evaporation definition, Process and example. www.toppr.com. (2020). Retrieved 24 September 2020, Available from, https://www.toppr.com/guides/chemistry/solutions/evaporation-definition-process-Examples.
3. Yara Waheeb Youssef, Anna Khodzinskaya.A Review of Evaporation Reduction Мethods from Water Surfaces. Retrieved 25 September 2020, Available from, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199705044.
4. Pharmaceutics -l by R.M. Mehta. Published by, Vallabh prakashan 1 january 2017. Refere on page no -185
5. Theory cum practical book of Pharmaceutical engineering, Dr. Shalini Sharma Associate professor Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science by PV publication. Refer on page no-74-75
6. A Text Book of Pharmaceutical Engineering. Dr. Ashok A. Hajare. by Nirali Prakashan refer on Page no- 5.3
7. Bryan W. Hackett, P.E. (2018). The Essentials of Continuous Evaporation. Available from, https://www.aiche.org/resources/publications/cep/2018/may/essentials-continuous-evaporation.
8. Lawrence K. Wang, Nazih K. Shammas, Clint Williford, Wei-Yin Chen, and Georgios P. Sakellaropoulos. Evaporation Processes. Handbook of Environmental Engineering, Volume 4.
9. Jonas Akerman. Evaporation and evapotranspiration – a Review, Available from, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303629839.
10. Factors Affecting the Rate of Evaporation. Available from, https://byjus.com/chemistry/factors-affecting-Rate-of-evaporation.