Sunayana Mali, Audumbar Mali, Manojkumar Patil, Ritesh Bathe, Dipak Bathe
Sunayana Mali1*, Audumbar Mali2, Manojkumar Patil2, Ritesh Bathe2, Dipak Bathe3
1Department of Quality Assurance, Sahyadri College of Pharmacy, Methwade, Sangola - 413307, Solapur, Maharashtra, India.
2Department of Pharmaceutics, Sahyadri College of Pharmacy, Methwade, Sangola - 413307, Solapur, Maharashtra, India.
3Internal Medicine SAIL Hospital, Durgapur - 713216, West Bengal, India.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2022
COVID-19 is currently regarded as a lethal disease. COVID-19 has exaggerated over 2.5 million citizen’s universal, consequential into more than 170,000 confirmed cases deaths Very recently a novel corona virus, SARS-CoV-2, was identified because of causal cause of an outbreak of viral pneumonia centered around Wuhan, Hubei, China in Dec 2019, now called as COVID-19. The corona disease infection 2019 (Covid-19) (2019-nCoV) pandemic is an international public health emergency with major social and economic disruptions and devastating health consequences. COVID-19 is also known as a pandemic. COVID-19 has infected over 2.5 million people around the world, resulting in over 170,000 deaths. The rapid development of vaccines is imperative. Corona viruses are a group of related RNA viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. It triggers breathing zones that can vary from moderate to fatal in humans and birds more than a few issues to ordinary frosty (so as to can also be affected via different pathogens, mostly rhinoviruses) are mild, while more deadly strains be able to reason SARS, MERS, and COVID-19 in humans. Thousands of illnesses and deaths have occurred as a result of the disease. In fact, none exact cure remains available for the disorder yet this demands that even the condition should not expand. Notable Isolation of sick people, adequate ventilation, hand washing, and the utilization of PPE Kit are also preventive measures. As a result, this paper covers all aspects of COVID-19, including epidemiology, transmission, clinical characteristics, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Cite this article:
Sunayana Mali, Audumbar Mali, Manojkumar Patil, Ritesh Bathe, Dipak Bathe. An updated review on current situation of Corona virus disease. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 12(2):167-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2022.00028
Sunayana Mali, Audumbar Mali, Manojkumar Patil, Ritesh Bathe, Dipak Bathe. An updated review on current situation of Corona virus disease. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 12(2):167-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2022.00028 Available on: https://ajptonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-2-14
1. Vidya M. Mahalmani, Dhruv Mahendru, Ankita Semwal, Sukhmeet Kaur, Harpinder Kaur, Phulen Sarma, Ajay Prakash, Bikash Medhi. Covid‑19 Pandemic: A Review Based on Current Evidence. Indian Journal of Pharmacology. 2020; 52(2): 117-129.
2. Tanu Singhal. A Review of Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19): The Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2020; 87(4): 281–286
3. Kuldeep Dhama, Sharun Khan, Ruchi Tiwari, Shubhankar Sircar, Sudipta Bhat, Yashpal Singh Malik, Karam Pal Singh, Wanpen Chaicumpa, D. Katterine Bonilla-Aldana, Alfonso J. Rodriguez-Morales. Coronavirus Disease 2019–COVID-19: Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 2020; 33(4): 1-48
4. Li Yang, Shasha Liu, Jinyan Liu, Zhixin Zhang, Xiaochun Wan, Bo Huang, Youhai Chen and Yi Zhang. COVID-19: immunopathogenesis and Immunotherapeutic: Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy. 2020; 5(128): 1-8
5. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus)
6. Ashok Chakraborty, Anil Diwan, Vijetha Chinige, Preetam Holkar and Vinod Arora. A short review on COVID-19: A great concern to public health. Trends in Research. 2020; 3(1-2): 1-6
7. Albaraa A Milibari. Current Situation of Coronavirus Disease: (COVID-19) Review Article. Health science journal. 2020; 1(005): 1-4
8. Koichi Yuki, Miho Fujiogi, Sophia Koutsogiannaki. COVID-19 pathophysiology: A review. Clinical Immunology. 2020; 215: 1-7
9. Dalia Almaghaslah, Geetha Kandasamy, Mona Almanasef, Rajalakshimi Vasudevan, Sriram Chandramohan. Review on the corona virus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: Its outbreak and current status. The international journal of clinical practice. 2020; 74: 1-9
10. Amanjit Bal, Ranjan Agrawal, Pradeep Vaideeswar, Sudheer Arava, Amita Jain. COVID‑19: An up‑to‑date review – from morphology to Pathogenesis. Indian Journal of Pathology and microbiology. 2020; 63(3): 358-366
11. Katharine Van Tassel, J.D., M.P.H., Carmel Shachar, J.D., M.P.H., and Sharona Hoffman, J.D., L.L.M., S.J.D. Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries-Preventing Inequities in Compensation. The New England Journal of Medicine: 2021; 1-3.
12. Nour Chams, Sana Chams, Reina Badran, Ali Shams, Abdallah Araji, Mohamad Raad, Sanjay Mukhopadhyay, Edana Stroberg, Eric J. Duval, Lisa M. Barton and Inaya Hajj Hussein. COVID-19: A Multidisciplinary Review. 2020; 8(383): 1-20
13. Sonja A. Rasmussen, John C. Smulian, John A. Lednicky, Tony S. Wen, Denise J. Jamieson. Corona virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and pregnancy: what obstetricians need to know? American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2020: 415-426
14. Huijun Chen, Juanjuan Guo, Chen Wang, Fan Luo, Xuechen Yu, Wei Zhang, Jiafu Li, Dongchi Zhao, Dan Xu, Qing Gong, Jing Liao, Huixia Yang, Wei Hou, Yuanzhen Zhang. Clinical characteristics and intrauterine vertical transmission potential of COVID-19 infection in nine pregnant women: a retrospective review of medical records. www.thelancet.com. 2020; 395: 809-815
15. Pranab Chatterjee, Nazia Nagi, Anup Agarwal, Bhabatosh Das, Sayantan Banerjee, Swarup Sarkar, Nivedita Gupta, Raman R. Gangakhedkar. The 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: A review of the current evidence. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 151: 147-159
16. Richard Baldwin and Beatrice Weder di Mauro. Economics in the Time of COVID-19. A CEPR Press VoxEU.org eBook CEPR. 2020; 1-115
17. Raul Siche Facultad de Ciencias Agropecuarias, Universidad National de Trujillo. Av. Juan Pablo II s/n. Ciudad Universitaria, Trujillo, Peru. What is the impact of COVID-19 disease on agriculture? Scientia Agropecuaria. 2020; 11(1): 3-6
18. Hongwei He, Lloyd Harris. The Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing Philosophy. Journal of Business Research. 2020; 1-28.
19. Titan Alon Matthias Doepke Jane Olmstead-Rumsey Michele Tertilt. The Impact of Covid-19 on Gender Equality. National Bureau of Economic Research. 2020; 1-37
20. Meganne N. Ferrel, John J. Ryan. The Impact of COVID-19 on Medical Education. Cureus.2020; 12(3): 1-4
21. Maria Nicola, Niamh O'Neill, Catrin Sohrabi, Mehdi Khan, Maliha Agha, Riaz Agha. Evidence based management guideline for the COVID-19 pandemic – Review article. International Journal of Surgery. 2020; 77: 206-216
22. Tung Thanh Le, Zacharias Andreadakis, Arun Kumar, Raúl Gómez Román, Stig Tollefsen, Melanie Saville and Stephen Mayhew. The COVID-19 vaccine development landscape. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery. 2020; 19: 305-307
23. Jaffar A. Al-Tawfiq, Baltimor, Ali H. Al-Homoud, Ziad A. Memish. Remdesivir as a possible therapeutic option for the COVID-19. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease. 2020; 34: 1-2
24. Adam Jacobi, Michael Chung, Adam Bernheim, Corey Eber. Portable chest X-ray in corona virus disease-19 (COVID-19): A pictorial review. Clinical Imaging. 2020; 64: 35–42
25. Lawrence Corey, John R. Mascola, Anthony S. Fauci, Francis S. Collins. A strategic approach to COVID-19 vaccine R&D. Science. 2020; 368(6494): 948-950.
26. G. Kampf, D. Todt, S. Pfaender, E. Steinmann. Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents. Journal of Hospital Infection. 2020; 104: 246-251.