Nasal drug delivery has received a great deal of attention as convenient, reliable and promising methods for the systemic administration of drug. It is especially for those molecules which are ineffective oraly and only effective if administration by injection. The nasal route of drug delivery has advantage over the other alternative system of drug administration. The present review is an attempt to provide some information concerning nasal drug delivery system such as limitation, advantage, mechanism drug absorption, anatomy and Physiology Nasal, factor affecting of nasal drug delivery, drug distribution and deposition, Challenges and oppurtunities for Nasal Delivery Systems1. These drug delivery system have the ability to control the rate of drug clearance from the nasal cavity as well as protect the drug from enzymatic degradation in nasal secretions2..
Cite this article:
Akash H. Mali, Azam Z. Shaikh. A Short Review on Nasal Drug Delivery System. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 11(4):289-2. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2021.00048
Akash H. Mali, Azam Z. Shaikh. A Short Review on Nasal Drug Delivery System. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 11(4):289-2. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2021.00048 Available on: https://ajptonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-4-6
1. Artical on review on nasal drug delivery system and it's contribution in therapeutical management by Sulaiman Alnasser published by International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences refer page no.2455-3891 volume no 12 and issue 01, 2019
2. Article on recent technique in nasal drug delivery system by Parmar harshad, Bhandari Anand, Shah Dushyant published by International Journal of Drug Development and Research refer page no Anish Kumar D. et al. Review article on nasal drug delivery system,
3. Anish Kumar D. et al. Review article on nasal drug delivery system, International journal of Research in Pharmaceutical and Nano Science, 1(1), 2012,35-44.
4. Article on Nasal delivery of drug by Anupam Kr sachan, Swati Singh published by International Journal for Pharmaceutical Research Scholars, refer page no. 2277-7873, Volume no.03 and issue 10, 2014.
5. Artical on A review on factors affecting the design of nasal drug delivery system by Ram C. Dhakar, Sheo D. Maurya, Vijay K. Tilak, Anish K. Gupta, published by International Journal of Drug Delivery, refer page no. 0975-0215 and issue 10,2011.
6. Artical on Nasal drug delivery system-an overview by M.Alagusundaram, B.chengaiah K.Gnanaprakash, S.Ramkanth, C.Madhusudhana Chetty, D. Dhachinamoorthi, published by International Journal of Pharmascope, refer page no. 0975-7538 and volume no. 01 and issue on 2010.
7. Article on A Recent review on nasal drug delivery system by Jayesh K. Kakad, Prasad K. More, Sheetal B. Gondkar, Ravindranath B. Saudagar, published by word Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, refer page no. 2277-7105 and volume no. 04 and issue on 15, 2014
8. Article on Nasal drug delivery: An approach of drug delivery through nasal route by Sanjay Dey, Beduin Mahanti, Bhaskar Mazumder, Ananaya Malgope, Sandeepan Desgupata. Published by Pelagia Research Library, refer page no. 0976-8688 and issue on 01,2014