Rahul Jodh, Mukund Tawar, Prashant Burange, Vedanshu Malviya
Email ID Not Available
Rahul Jodh*, Mukund Tawar, Prashant Burange, Vedanshu Malviya
Department of Pharmacology, P.R. Pote Patil College of Pharmacy, Amravati – 444602.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2022
In The family Orchidaceae, The plant Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D.Don) Soo, is recognized worldwide for its multi-fold benefits. Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D.Don) Soo Traditionally it used to cure various diseases like dysentery, diarrhoea, chronic fever, cough, stomach-ache, wounds, cuts, burns, fractures, general weakness. Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo frequently known as Hatajari and Salampanja in the region of Himalaya. Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo is a terrestrial orchid found in moderate climate in the alpine and sub-alpine region Indian Himalaya from 2800-4200 m above from sea level its Occurrence also present in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan In India, it predominantly found in region of Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo is collected chaotically from nature due to its high economic demand. the plant consist of different active compound which are responsible for various activity attributed on the plant. the present review emphasis on pharmacological activity of Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo which is establish by different authors.
Cite this article:
Rahul Jodh, Mukund Tawar, Prashant Burange, Vedanshu Malviya. A Pharmacological Review on Orchid Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 12(2):141-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2022.00024
Rahul Jodh, Mukund Tawar, Prashant Burange, Vedanshu Malviya. A Pharmacological Review on Orchid Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2022; 12(2):141-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5713.2022.00024 Available on: https://ajptonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-2-10
1. Shreekar Pant and Tsewang Rinchen, "Dactylorhiza hatagirea: A high value medicinal orchid", Journal of Medicinal Plants Research-2019, Vol. 6, pp. 3522-3524, 23 May, 2012
2. Dinesh Giri and Sushma Tamta, ''A General Account on Traditional Medicinal Uses of Dactylorhiza hatagirea (D. Doon) Soo", New York Science Journal-2010, Vol 3, pp 78-79
3. Brijesh Sirohi, Rakesh Sagar, "Antipyretic Activity of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Dactylorhiza Hatagirea Roots and Lavandula Stoechas Flowers on Brewer’s Yeast Induced Pyrexia in Wistar Rats", Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics-2019, Vol 9 (4-A), pp 701-704
4. Malviya VR, Tawar MG. Preparation and Evaluation of Oral Dispersible Strips of Teneligliptin Hydrobromide for Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology. 2020 Jan 31;13(1):4745-52.
5. Malviya V, Ladhake V, Gajbiye K, Satao J, Tawar M. Design and Characterization of Phase Transition System of Zolmitriptan Hydrochloride for Nasal Drug Delivery System. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology. 2020 May 31;13(3):4942-51.
6. Harusiha kizu, Ei-ichi kaneko, Tsuyoshi tomimori, "Chemical constituent of Panch apple, The roots of Dactylorhiza hatagirea D. Don, Chem.Pharm.bull-2019, Vol 47(11), pp 1618-1625.
7. Malviya VR, Pande SD, Bobade NN. Preparation and Evaluation of Sustained Release Beads of Zolmitriptan Hydrochloride. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019;12(12):5972-6.
8. Ranpal, S. 2009. An Assessment of Status and Antibacterial Properties of Dactylorhiza hatagirea in Annapurna Conservation Area (A case study of Paplekharka, Lete VDC, Mustang). B. Sc. Forestry Research Thesis Submitted to Tribhuvan University, Institute of Forestry, Pokhara, Nepal.
9. Malviya VR, Pande SD. Road CKN. Preparation ad Evaluation of Zolmitriptan Hydrochloride Lozenge. J Pharma Res. 2019;8(8):624-9.
10. Malviya V, Thakur Y, Gudadhe SS, Tawar M. Formulation and evaluation of natural gum based fast dissolving tablet of Meclizine hydrochloride by using 3 factorial design 2. Asian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020;6(2):94-100.
11. Kiran T, Parvathi P, Kumar JN. Development and validation of rp-hplc method for the simultaneous estimation of linagliptin, empagliflozin and metformin in solid dosage forms. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis. 2020;10(3):117-24.
12. Salve PS. Development and in vitro evaluation of gas generating floating tablets of metformin hydrochloride. Asian Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Science. 2011;1(4):105-12.
13. Ramolia C, Dedania Z, Dedania R, Sheth NR, Patel B, Bhatt KK. Simultaneous estimation of metformin hydrochloride, rosiglitazone maleate and glimepiride in pharmaceutical dosage forms by RP-HPLC method. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2010;3(1):83-6.
14. Shah A, Sen DB, Sen AK, Kumar S, Zanwar A, Bodar J. Simultaneous UV Spectrophotometric Method for Estimation of Fenofibrate and Metformine Hydrochloride in Tablet Dosage Form. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2011;4(8):1235-7.
15. Malviya V. Preparation and Evaluation of Emulsomes as a Drug Delivery System for Bifonazole. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. 2021 Jan 1;55(1):86-94.
16. Elrefay H, Ismaiel OA, Hassan WS, Shalaby A. Determination of Glibenclamide and Metformin Hydrochloride in active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Combined Dosage Form Using a Stability-Indicating HPLC-UV Method. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2013;6(8):716-21.
17. Srivastav A, Maheshwari S. Development and Validation of Multi-Component Mode UV Spectrophotometric Method for the Estimation of Metformin and Glimepiride in Combined Dosage Form. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2014;7(1):7-10.
18. Walode SG, Kasture AV. Quantitative planner chromatographic method development for sitagliptin phosphate monohydrate and metformin hydrochloride in presence of their degradation product. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2015;8(7):472-80.
19. Vichare VS, Choudhari VP, Reddy MV. Development and Validation of UV-Visible Spectroscopic Methods for Simultaneous Estimation of Canagliflozin and Metformin in Pharmaceutical Formulation. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2019;12(1):16-20.
20. Malviya VR, Pande SD, Bobade NN. Preparation and Evaluation of Sustained Release Beads of Zolmitriptan Hydrochloride. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2019;12(12):5972-6.
21. Malviya V, Manekar S. Design, Development and Evaluation of Aceclofenac and Curcumin Agglomerates by Crystallo Co-Agglomeration Technique. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021 Mar 1;14(3):1535-41.